These are things I would like to accomplish someday… some are a little far-fetched, others seemed impossible but have since been conquered!
- Complete a 5k – DONE!
- Complete a 5k in under 30 minutes – DONE!
- Complete a 5k in under 28 minutes – DONE!
- Complete a 5k in under 26 minutes
- Complete a half-marathon – DONE!
- Complete a half-marathon in 2:15 or less – DONE!
- Complete a half marathon in 2:10 or less – DONE!
- Complete a half marathon in sub-2:00! – DONE! holy crap
- Do a “destination” race somewhere – Disneyland, NYC, Japan, etc!
- Maaaaybe run a marathon someday (not too sure I want to do this yet)
- Get my average comfortable running pace under a 10 min mile – DONE!
- Get my average race pace under a 9 min mile (in my dreams)
- Hit my goal weight of 145 pounds or less – DONE!
- Hit my dream weight of 130! – DONE! (though I’ve settled above that)
- Grow to love running even when I have craptacular runs
- Continue to thank God that I CAN run, and for how much of a blessing that is